Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Okay, but for real.

Brent keeps reminding me that I have a blog. I figure maybe now's a good time to start it back up again. Maybe. We'll see how long this stint lasts.

I don't know why, but I actively avoided coming here for a very, very long time. It doesn't really make much sense to me. Maybe it was my overwhelming guilt at STILL not having seen The Godfather as I had promised. More likely, I just got involved with other things in life, and blogging got put on the back burner. Whatever the reason, my heart or my shoes, I'm blogging again (and I don't hate the Who's). So many life changes have happened in the past few years, but instead of just making one huge post where I literally throw up the past three years, I'll take it slowly, piece by piece. It might not even be in order. But it'll be something. I'll even start my adventure posts again. This time, I really will watch The Godfather. Brent will hold me to it, wontcha, Brent?

Oh, and because you haven't seen him in a while, here's Nate:

On his 3rd birthday. My little man!
Dress Like a Pirate Day at his daycare last month
His new piggy bank. He loves Thomas the Tank Engine.
A recent picture of Nate and me

Anyway, this is probably as good a stopping point as it gets. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment