Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Catching up

AHMAHGAH, I AM SO BEHIND!

I've got so many things to write about: a trip to Canada, a trip to AlaBAMa, and the Indian food experience. Actually, I might have to do the Indian food experience again because the pictures I took have magically distappeared.

AND!

I need new things to try! I haven't even thought about what my next experiences should be. It's getting close to wintertime, so maybe they could be winter-related foods/movies/experiences? Again, nothing that would require spending all the money because I am poor.

WAIT!

I totally forgot I still have to watch The Godfather. Which I can totally do this weekend because it's Veteran's Day on Friday and I will have the day OFF, bitches! Hell yeah! But I still need suggestions so we can move right on along after that.

Gah, I feel like I need to write about all the things that have happened, but I don't even know where to begin.
Okay, let me 'splain. No, is too much. Let me sum up:

-trip to Canada
-moved offices and am adjusting because this new position keeps my bizzay.
-orchestra concert
-trip to AlaBAM!a
-grandma admitted to emergency room because of heart failure, freaked out, but she's okay now.
-stupid car troubles
-NATE TOOK HIS FIRST STEPS ON SATURDAY *supermegaflail*
-He also apparently has a slight lazy eye, so he needs to see some doctor so we can work on fixing it

Oh, and I am no longer single! I can hear the collective gasps and sobs from the long queue of suitors waiting outside my door right now (only not really because I had no suitors other than Boy. At least, none that I'm aware of.). But don't worry! It's a long-distance relationship, and we already had our time for each other each day pretty much set, so nothing has changed in my day-to-day life, which means that there won't be yet another thing to keep me away from my adoring fans. All 12 of you. *hears the relieved sighs*

That's pretty much the big things for now. Just a quick update to let you know I'm not dead yet!

I leave you with this picture of Nate to make up for my long absence. Isn't he the cutest?

2 comments:

  1. Nate is gorgeous.

    My daughter has lazy eye and if you need some info., let me know

    Love WKShadow

    ReplyDelete